Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, October 12, 2018

Police!!! Police!!!

I did not order police cars  but two are outside my window;  must be a problem over in the hospital wing.   One officer just got in and is about to drive away so it must be all clear.  The silence prevails, no movement over there and there are three windows open with shades up and lights on so whatever the problem it has been resolved. 

The sky is almost all covered with a soft grey/blue cloud cover; no wind, trees still and not many cars in the lot;  another day ending and I hope it was a good one for all. 

I had a good day.  I spent time with daughter Patricia junking..ha,ha...well when you root through other folks throw a-ways what else can you call it???  ha...ha...  I have to admit we do find some treasures and that makes it fun.   I came home with some drinking glasses today, pretty, don't need them but much to nice to leave behind.  I can give the old mismatched ones away now and enjoy having a matched set...smile!!!

I had lunch out at the Chinese restaurant with daughter Patricia and it was delicious.   The day was beautiful, sunshine and warmth and no problems to complain about..well that was today, give it time and we might have some yet..don't give up...ha.ha!!!

So, I have nothing to complain about, nothing to shout about, nothing that would create excitement;  just a usual Friday with signs of change in the weather.  The sky tonight is lovely, soft baby blue, little openings of white clouds hiding behind and not a bit of a breeze.  I am off to watch some television;  feet up, but only after I have a bite of dinner....there is nothing good in this house...ha.ha.ha.   you knew that was coming!!!  A hot dog....no deserts around so I will have to satisfy myself with a piece of candy from the candy dish.    I was in a store today, how come I didn't buy something good......must have been worried about my girlish figure..

Go...have a good rest of the day and sleep sweet.    Catch up when you have some time.   Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment