Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, October 27, 2018

It is Saturday!!!

The night light on the hospital wing across the way reflects a little puddle on the ground.   It must have rained a little  Only one window with a light on this morning but it is very early and it is Saturday and one doesn't have to get up unless they want to....and I am up want to or not, the body clock has a way of telling me what to do..smile.

  I am looking at the back lights of a car that has parked on this side of the road, the beep of the horn to say all is well and off they go to work for the day.  At this time of the morning you cannot see the difference between the sky and earth.  Shadows at most.   Silence too.  Amazing sights and sounds in the very early hours of a new day. 

I have no special plan for today but I am sure I will think of something.  A quiet day isn't all bad, but....smile....a busy one is always fun and getting out and about makes for a good day.   So I will let the day unfold and, as the saying goes, 'go with the flow', coffee cup is empty so I need a refill.   There is nothing 'good' in this house so I don't have to worry about calories..smile.    As if I would....ha, ha...a little avoirdupois is good for the body. 

So, I wish you a good day, all day.   I wish you good health.   I wish you a bit of wealth and a special place to spend it..your choice!!!   So....off for a refill;  feet up for awhile;   news on;   cowboys too....'home, home on the range"...ha, ha....go....have yourself a day to remember!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment