Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, October 26, 2018

Friday...all day!!!

Hello!!!  Good morning!!!   I have one eye open...brain still asleep ...but...here I am ready or not!!!  It is Friday, the week is ending and it was really a good one. I cannot complain, although I usually find a reason or two to add a word here and there that sounds like one.   I really had a good week and am looking forward to a good weekend.   It is dark across the way, no lights on in the hospital wing.  The night light on the side of the building shows a wet pavement so we must have had a rain drop or two in the night.   There are no cars moving in or out this morning so it is quiet...still..nothing moving at all.   Eerie!!!  ha, ha, usually there is some noise, but not even a light on in the hospital building, guess it is a snoozing in morning....but not here...how come I don't sleep in?   Just not for me who gets up with the birds and really doesn't have to.  It all has to do with the body clock and it has a mind of its own.  So....I played housemaid yesterday, laundry, dusting and all that good stuff.   I have a large bookcase that needs attention and I have to make choices as to what I should keep and what to give away.  I want to make room for some new reading materials but really should slow down and take time to read some of the books I already have.   I am waiting for the rainy season...smile!!!

I had a good day yesterday, went grocery shopping and you know my cupboards are full ...yeah...all that good stuff....all non fattening of course...smile!!!

So....it is Friday and a good day to finish off your week.   The weekend should be free to do what you really want to do and get over that business of 'having' to do...The pavement is wet outside my window so I am not sure what is in store for us today, but...rain or not....a ride out is always good....maybe lunch by the water...or??? something you want to do and love to do....so..go...do it!! 

I am in need of a coffee refill and a peek at what is out there that has 'no' calories...well I can dream.....no matter what I choose, it has calories, and you know where they love to go....

Go.....have yourself a Friday to remember....throw a little hug or two in the mix;   add a kind word, do at least one good deed and for haven sake smile....they really do not hurt and actually help the facial muscles to work.   

Be YOU and share YOU with those you love and like.   Hugs to all.





No comments:

Post a Comment