Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, October 5, 2018

Friday All Day!!!!




AAH!!!!  Good Morning!!!  Just what we need to start our day, the beginning of a new weekend in which to shine.   How are you this morning?   My coffee cup is empty so I am off to refill it...don't go away!!!

I am back, back to blog...about???  Um....can't think of much as I didn't go anywhere or do anything exciting.   I thought about it but just did not motivate.  Some days are like that.   The weather is beautiful, trees colorful, leaves falling and brisk air to breathe.  We are such lucky folks to be healthy, so...we should count our blessings and quit belly aching over nothing.   Who me???  Never!!!!

Friday all day, shopping day I think, groceries disappear off the kitchen cupboards and the refrigerator is empty enough to clean...ha.ha.  but who likes to defrost a refrigerator....don't know of anyone volunteering.   Come to think of it, empty is a good time to clean it and then refill it which is even more fun.   I am thinking I would like an orange this week, haven't had one in some time.  Maybe an apple or two and a few grapes wouldn't hurt....fruit...yeah....you have to eat a fruit to be  a fruit...ha.ha.!!!!

So I am off to check the kitchen out and make a list for grocery shopping.   I bet I add a few more items..ha.ha.  and you know what a department gets my attention. 

Have yourself a good Friday, make your list for shopping and enjoy your day.  Don't forget to be good, be kind, be gracious, be YOU!!!   Have a good one...Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment