Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Good Morning!!

We have a new Tuesday, and right now it is pitch black out my window, no noise of any kind and only one light on in the hospital wing and I can see the person who lives there laying in bed watching television.   The blind is open and the curtains pulled back.   A car pulling in so a worker has arrived.  A new day begins and day light is still a way off.   I am up.   I wake up early and there is no such thing as going back to sleep.   I have my hot coffee and the cry begins..there is nothing good in this house...smile....well you know I can't leave the good stuff alone.   The cupboards are really bare so a shopping trip is due today. 

So...I leave you with the prayer of Serenity:   "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.  Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." 

Be healthy, wealthy and wise today.   A good deed or two or even three if you are up to it.   Hopefully a bit of cheer will follow you around and you will leave smiling faces behind you.    Go, be like the leaves of the trees and fall gently to earth with good deeds and spread a little love around.

Make your today a good one and one you want to remember.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment