Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, October 1, 2018

It is a new Monday Morning!!!

Good Morning......Good Morning!!!!!   I am up.  I finished my first cup and am off for a refill....be right back!!!!  I just looked at the clock, it is after FIVE....oh my......that will never do....what woke me up???  who knows, I don't, the eyes popped open, the feet hit the floor, the coffee pot turned on and the computer...time to blog...about?????who knows...I don't....smile!!!!

So if you will excuse the interruption, I am going to stop for a short while, say good morning to you and go to my big easy chair, feet up on the hassock, tv on, and snooze through another hour or two.....it is just to early to get up and motivate.   

I hope your day is a good one.  Add a little joy to it.    Be good, be kind, be gentle and do your best to be a good friend today as someone you know needs a look, a smile, a hug and a little of your time.

I do...so catch up when you can.    Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment