Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, October 22, 2018

Monday evening

Hello!!!   According to my little electronic calendar on my desk it says "Now it is Monday evening" and I find that I have thought about today being "yesterday" so confusion reigns in the brain and I wonder if I am beginning the trek to new ways of celebrating a new day...even an old day..smile.

I am aware of the changes on going in the brain as I get a day older, day by day...I don't always like it;  sometimes do not even understand it;  but it is a new road to travel and I have to try and begin to 'go with the flow' as the brain juices change with age.   It may have been a glorious reign back in the nineteen hundreds but living through the years has left the brain with images of many decades and some of them have faded beyond recall and some are at the tip of the brain ready to join in a conversation.  Confusion is an old word ...but...it is the newest word in my vocabulary.    So...I think I am asking for understanding.  If I mix dates, time and occasions up, chalk it up to 'old age'....'odd age fits better....a new experience every day .

Today was what I would call 'a good day' as a friend stopped in and spent a couple of yours enjoying some conversation and a libation.  The weather was springlike, not what you would expect this time of year, but it was a perfect day to enjoy and wonder if the little bird on the roof top is feeling a bit confused as well.   So...I have reached that age where I am to continue to teach the brain how to sustain the old way of memory lane and breech the new way with boldness and sureness...not easy to do but prayer, confidence and love should light the way.

I think this is a musing...smile.   

So...don't be a 'piker' ;  get busy and write...let me know all about you, what you are doing, how you are and what good intentions you have stored for your future...It would be fun to be sharing travel experiences but that is not to be....takes time, money and energy plus....smile.....so lead off with a paper trail and lead me down your path to new days, happy days,  sunshine days and even those with a bit of rain. 

Be good, be kind, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment