Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, December 19, 2018

A New Morning!!!

Good Wednesday morning, pitch black out my window, a few cars coming in as the hospital workers drive in and park for the day...lots to be done...folks to help mend and cheer up.   A couple of folks are up over there as their Christmas trees are all lit up;  look bright and beautiful, tiny trees that sparkle with colored lights and I get to enjoy the view....more when I get the eyes open...it is early....it is quiet and the trees are still. 

My coffee is hot and delicious, a wake upper and there is nothing good in this house...ha.ha.  I bet you said that with me.   Well, toast isn't all bad but it just does make the taste buds sit up and take notice.   Next time I shop I will have to put some powdered sugar doughnuts on my list....ha, ha.  who am I kidding, they would be the first to go!!!

Wednesday morning, mid week and time goes bye like it knows what it is doing.  There is work to be done, chores to finish up and a trip to the store before the day is over.   I cannot believe all the good stuff is gone, well pinch and inch and I'd find out...smile.

So....go...have a good day doing what you do best.  Be good, be kind, be gentle and don't forget the hugs.  Don't forget to check your list; so.... be good, be kind, be gentle and share a hug or two.

Go...be YOU.....have yourself a day to remember!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment