Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Good Tuesday Morning!

Sunshine.....frost on the roof top across the way, two birds on the roof top, one large and one small sitting quietly watching the cars coming in and parking for the day.   It is quiet.   The trees are not moving at all.  A winter morning.

I had a telephone morning;  a visit with a friend and it is always wonderful.  We go back a long way, worked together, chummed about for a lot of years and have enjoyed a friendship of long standing;  how lucky I am.

I heard from my daughter who is going down to the boat to pick out some fresh fish for us.  It is always delicious and tasty and really ...really good...smile.  Healthy too.   So I am looking forward to a tasty dinner....I am in high hopes I'll be invited for dinner but it could be I will have my share dropped off to cook myself...smile...well you know what living in high hope does....

Looking at the frost on the roof top across the way makes me feel cold.  I noticed the trees are about as rusty looking as they can be;  not a bad shade, but green is warmer..smile.  Fall has turned into Winter so we will be busy keeping warm and finding indoor sports...smile.

The clock is moving slowly this morning or else I am just hungry; that must be it as I was up and awake a little after five a.m. and I usually have something to eat and now it seems like it was a very long time ago since I ate..I'm hungry....and it is not time to go up for lunch yet....I wonder if a peppermint will help....

So....go...have yourself a good day, all day.   I hope you find all the good things you want for your list  I hope you find a bargain or two.   I hope you enjoy today.  I hope for a lot of things...and hoping that you have a g r e a t day  is one of them.

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment