Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, December 6, 2018

Thursday ...all day!!

Night time is still out my window but then it is not much past five a.m., some folks wake up to a private ring that says early is good;  I could argue but it would not do any good as it is now a life time habit which I don't think I can break but then do I really want to....Nope!!!  I am happy being up and awake, or almost, as it is really the only time I get to see the no light of day and have to wait for it to come.   The worker cars are arriving slowly.  The window shades of the hospital wing are still down and a huge truck is slowly coming into the alley way.  A new day is about to begin but first the coffee cup is empty and I need a refill....

do you know that fig bars taste good early in the morning...they do!!

 It must be cold outside as it is a bit cold here in the big window where my computer is;  can't miss anything..ha, ha....

I notice the workers coming in are very good about driving in slowly and silently.  They are thoughtful and caring and you never hear a 'hot' motor, silence is the name in use.   Having to get up and out by five a.m. has to be hard, they probably are still half asleep and in no hurry to wake up to a new work day...especially when it is pitch black out there.  The hardest thing for me is seeing that old lady's reflection in the window....wonder who she is....ha.ha....

My coffee is so good...my special treat is gone and it was delicious and now to blog about ??? who knows....well, I guess I have already said all I have today this morning with the exception of wishing you a day that is bright and beautiful...so go, have yourself a day to remember.....be good ...be kind...be gentle....be YOU!!!   Spread a little love, a little joy, a little brightness wherever you go today....Hug a lot!!!!  Share you with those you care about.   AND...."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...courage to change the things I can an the wisdom to know the difference."  GO!!!!  Have yourself a good day, all day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment