Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thursday Morning...about Six A.M.

Good morning.  Are you awake?  I am almost awake , working on it, up and moving, drinking my hot coffee and wishing for a big fat jelly doughnut but that is in my dreams as there is 'nothing good in this house'...ha.ha.  you have heard that before.   It is somewhere around five a.m., it is a Thursday all day and I have high hopes of going off for a little look around to see what is out there. 

I had a good yesterday although the mind is changing and I am not remembering ...guess that goes with age...and I am getting to 'that' age....don't like it but there is not much one can do about it but take one day as it comes and make it the best one can....good words, now to make it happen...smile.

Right this minute it is pitch black out my window.  The worker cars are moving in slowly and there is only one light on in the hospital windows showing a lovely little Christmas tree, all lit up with a big star shining brightly. A new day begins and will unfold as it goes and we will find out what we want to do as well as what we have to do.    So, I wish you a good day, all day, and I hope you have your list ready and your shoes on so you can go out your door and finish up that list.   Maybe a trip to a book store and find out what the latest best seller is.  I have a reader on my list.  Maybe the candy store and see what is special this year and buy some for my dish and maybe a little extra for those who stop in. 

So, wake up, get up, get dressed and put your shoes on Lucy don't you know your in the city..la, la, la....ha..ha...been awhile since I sang that little ditty.   Have yourself a day to remember. Be good, be kind, be YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment