Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, December 23, 2018

Sunday Night

Hello.    I have been catching up, or trying to, and it is hard when you have little or nothing to say....me speechless....ha.ha.   never!!!  But, there are times when there are not enough words to share, especially when you have not done anything special or spectacular to share....It was Sunday all day.   I spent some time with my girls and that is always special.   I had a good day, so I am not complaining.

I have been on the computer catching up with myself and friends who are sharing and caring.  How lucky I am.

My tiny Christmas tree is all aglow and looking very pretty in the corner.  My Christmas cards are underneath and I thank each one for remembering me .  The cards are always wonderful, loving and beautiful, especially the words that are added.  I thank each and everyone of you.

I am going to put the tea kettle on, sip some hot tea and maybe find something good to go with it..although....I don't think I left anything out there in the kitchen that has sugar in it..smile.    Well, I have a sweet tooth...or two or three..ha.ha.

I wish you a good rest of today. I hope you had a good day, all day and found folks to love and things to do.  Sweet dreams when you get there.  Catch up when you have time.   Make sure your time is well spent in sharing and caring.  Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment