Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas Morning!!

Good Morning to YOU,  Good Morning to YOU....It is Christmas....how wonderful, a day that is special, a day that is wanted and yearned for, a day to celebrate YOU, Family and Friends.    The sky is a beautiful pale blue with pink clouds and a few white ones floating about.  The trees are still, worker cars are parked and quiet is the name of this early morning.    The TV is on, Cowboys...what else?  ha, ha.    My shoes are on, awaiting the girls to go out for breakfast.  I am hungry, but then I am always hungry.  Bacon and eggs or pancakes..um...have time to think about which one or maybe a mix this morning...I am hungry.   I am one of those who hit the floor, the kitchen, and food before the eyes are even open...I didn't get his girlish figure from lack of early morning breakfast...smile. 

So.....I wish you a Merry Christmas, a blessed day, a day that you will remember for a very long time.   I hope Santa was good to you and you are content and smiling.  I hope today is a day to celebrate family and friends and relax and enjoy.  I hope you have a good day, all day.....and take time to look up, the sky is really pretty this morning, little islands of blue withing the bright white of some clouds drifting bye.   Merry Christmas, I love you today and every day...smile.....just because YOU are so easy to love.   Have a day that remains in your memory banks....be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment