Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, December 14, 2018

Friday All Day!!!

 Good Morning!!!  I have been loafing..sitting in my chair doing a lot of nothing....day dreaming...or, at best, hoping...smile!!!!

A cloudy day, a Friday all day, I am showered, dressed, shoes on, and waiting to go up for lunch;  early lunch time here but then I wake up early and have a very early breakfast so I am always at the ready...food...food...ha, ha.....

My brain is on the foggy side but at this age that is something that happens more often than not and one has to find ways to circumvent the inevitable of being foggy, dizzy, silly, stupid, or whatever else wends its way this way.  So, it is a good thing you know me and understand what ageing does....and I can assure you it is not always what you think or want....it is like wishful thinking...smile!!!

So, I am ready for lunch and probably will stay up awhile to puzzle with whoever shows up ready and willing to find some pieces of a big puzzle that is really hard.  The kind we like...smile.

It wants to continue to rain, lots of big grey clouds up there and a bit of light behind a few of the darker ones, quite pretty to say the least.   The trees are still, no movement this morning;  maybe when the clouds move the trees will cooperate...smile.

I hope your Friday is a good one.  I hope you find things to do that make you smile.   I am off to lunch and hope your day is a good one...be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.





No comments:

Post a Comment