Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Wednesday afternoon!!!

My little block calendar says it's Wednesday Afternoon, no date, no month, no idea about important stuff, just that it is afternoon....well, I knew that....been busy catching up with paper...you know cards, letters, writings, Christmas add on that no one reminds you of until it is almost too late....smile.   So I have sent the last several hours doing 'paper' work...smile.   caught up???? um...almost..ha.ha.!!!

It is a lovely Fall day;   not really cold but colder than it has been so we know that a change is about to take place.  The trees are still, no breeze is good;  it is cold out there but bearable, not that chill that goes through your heaviest coat.  As I said, I have been busy with paper work so am now ready to blog ...but..there is nothing to blog about...ha.ha.    I went shopping at the dollar store and found a few things I could used.   They do have cookies and such and they are not expensive fancy ones but are eatable and I like to have a snack with my hot coffee.  It is quiet around here, even the outside area is quiet, nothing moving in or out...not time....it will come and all at once there will be a lot of movement as the working folks head for home.   My shoes are off.  I am going to hunker down in my chair for awhile, watch some television and do a lot of nothing...I am beginning to like that more and more...um....wonder what that says about me...ha.ha.  don't tell...I will keep it all a secret.  But, a word to the wise is in order as I find the mind changing and not to my liking....I think 'retention' is the first to lighten up;  as to what actually gets lost in the shuffle is going to be an interesting find.   

So a lot of things did get accomplished.  Lunch out with Pat was fun.  I think she had had enough of me and was ready to drop me off so she could attend to some chores of her own.  She is so very good to me.   I am one lucky lady.
I forgot to buy a birthday card for Christine....um...maybe I can get out again tomorrow and find a good one...something that tells her how wonderful she really is. So, if you have a few minutes take time out to sing Christine a Happy Birthday...December 10th....a good day coming up  so get in tune...smile.

I'm off to have a refill of my hot black coffee.   I think I'll try one of the cookies I bought but didn't open yet...maybe I should leave it that way...smile.   You know what happens, one leads to two and on an on...ha.ha. 

Thanks for the visit.   I am off for my easy chair,   coffee and cookies to imbibe in, and feet up...poor me...ha.ha.ha.ha.....

love you and leave you for now.    Have a good rest of your day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment