Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, December 20, 2018

A New Thursday!!

Time flies whether you are having fun or not...smile....first sip of coffee....aah!!!  Hot and delicious, ate a stale doughnut, you would think, by this time, I would learn but.....smile!!

It is Thursday, no shades open in the hospital wing, cars parked on my side this morning and the lights are bright on the roof top and they run in a series of two, four and nine.   It makes for a nice trim around the building.    There is one early riser, the rest are dark and all is quiet.  In this building the sleepers are housed, not a soul stirring, no noise of any kind.  I have my television on but low.  I have one eye open and my coffee cup is empty so off I go...a new day...hopefully a good day sharing and caring with those I love and like.   Smile....I am singing "Hail, hail, the gangs all here"  ..ha.ha. 
Hugs
I hope your day is fantastic and you get all of your chores done.  It is time to decide what to get for those on your list and it is not as easy as we would like it to be.  Some folks seem to have everything;  some folks have wants you cannot fill;  some folks would appreciate attention, a wonderful gift when you share time.   So, 'wake up, wake up, you sleepy head;  get up, get up, get out of bed'   all off key but it is early...smile.

Go, have yourself a day to remember.   Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault and open up those arms for hugs are one of the best gifts you can share.  Share YOU with those you love and like.   Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment