Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, December 30, 2018

Sunday Morning!!!

It is pitch black outside my window this morning, and well it should be, it cannot be more than five thirty, six at most, I haven't looked at the clock.   I am awake, or almost as I look out the window to a dark sky but there are two hospital windows with lights on so some folks are early risers.   The night light on the side of the hospital building reflects on a car roof and it looks like it may have been raining.  It is a new Sunday, soon I'll find out what kind of a day we are in for when light comes and the sky tells its tale of the day.

I had a stay in Saturday so there is no new news to share.  I think I told you all there was to tell yesterday.   Quiet days are not bad, being busy is better, but we need the mix and watching a good movie on the television or reading a few chapters in a good book keeps us all content.   Best of all is having company for tea and sharing something tasty.

So, we have a new  Sunday to enjoy.   I am off for a refill of my coffee, turn on the television and find out what happened in the night  hours.    My little block with the Prayer of Serenity is here to share..."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."  Have yourself a day to remember, hugs to share, faces to love and friends to spend time with.  Go...be You...make today what the old folks used to call a "banner" day.   Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault....and share you with those you love and like.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment