Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, December 21, 2018

Friday Morning

The sky is dark, trees are still, roof lights on in the hospital wing and cars are already parked so there is nothing moving and no noise of any kind.  I have already emptied my coffee cup so will go for a refill in a bit.   My little calendar says it is Friday morning so a new day is about to begin....let us hope for a good one.

At the moment my eyes are open but the brain is still asleep.....don't want to wake up as it is pitch black out my window, no movement of any kind, and I see a new tiny Christmas tree in another window of the hospital wing.  One of the patients has the television on and a tiny tree lit in the window, cute and colorful. 

I have said my  Prayer of Serenity in hopes of a good day, all day.   In case you do not have it..."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." Words for a good day, all day...smile.

So, make a plan, follow it through, have a day that you will long remember.  Finish your shopping, don't forget to check and recheck your list so you do not forget anyone.   Send a verbal hug to those not close bye. 

I am off for a refill, hot coffee...aah....sit in my easy chair, watch some news, feet up...um...some mornings are like that...ha.ha. 

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be a lover....Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment