Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, December 17, 2018

Monday Morning

Time...flies, goes bye like it knows what it is doing and I am up and wondering what the new week is going to be like...time is going bye fast and there is much to be done as the Christmas holiday draws near.   We gripe, we groan, we moan but we wouldn't have it any other way....smile.

I have had my first cup of hot coffee and am staring at an empty cup, eyes not open all the way yet but I am working on it.   I have not opened the blinds but I am going to stop right now and do that.  I'll be back

Coffee,  aah!!!!  Hot and black!!!  And, outside my window there is darkness in the sky but down here the night light is on  along with the roof lights, and two windows with open blinds and I see a patient in bed in one and a beautiful small tree all lit up in the other.  The rest of the windows are all black...so a few sleepy heads are 'sawing' away. 

It is a new Monday, the start of a new week,  and a time to get busy with your list and finish up so you can wrap and be all set for the Christmas holiday.   I am never really all ready, smile, as I thought I did everything I planned and find out I still have a few things yet to do.   Time is a blessing, so I will get busy and finish my list...if only I could think of something really special that would fit the bill....

I hope your new week is a good one.  I hope you find that special gift for those you love and like.   I hope you stay healthy and happy and enjoy all the festivities of the season.   Be bright and cheerful, spread a little of YOU around.  Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment