Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Tuesday Night Time.....Bed Time....

Hello.   Have I neglected you?  I hope not, but I find it is time to turn in and I see I should have, could have, would have written a today note but the mind is changing, goes off by itself, and I find that I didn't do what I intended to do; forgot to do what I was going to do;  or just plain got busy doing other things that kept the mind occupied and content....So someone pays a price when someone changes their mind about following a routine...boring??? Nah...just a 'moment'  ...and I am having more than one...ha.ha....

Well hello anyway, late or not.  I am about to turn in with my book, have a chapter or two I want to finish up and find out who did what and when..ha.ha.  you'll never know!!!

I had a good day.  I spent time with daughter Christine and did some of the paper work she has to do...envelopes and such...and I must do a good job as she invites me back...smile.

We had a big storm, I missed it as I was busy working away and didn't look out, but the news made it sound like it was awesome....must have been on the other side of town as it didn't seem to be doing much where I was...ha.ha.

It was a good day.  A busy day.  Busy is good.  I accomplished what I set out to do and that is a feather in my cap.   I am slowing down so when I have a day where I have shown a bit of productivity, then I can brag a bit. 

I have a wonderful loving niece who spoils me with gifts....she never fails to send me a treat, usually some cash to go out on the town with and take my girls with me...breakfast out...it is almost a tradition and I certainly am thankful for her thoughtfulness and her generosity.   How lucky I am she cares...how lucky I am she wants to be good to me....yes...a special young lady and one I have loved for a very long time.   Better not say that out loud or she will think I am saying she is 'old'...ha.ha.  far from it, has a way to go and no matter how hard she tries she cannot catch up with me...smile!!!

So...you have all my words for today.  I am about to 'hit the sack' as the saying goes and have a good book going.  Now if I can keep the eyes open for a bit, I may get another chapter or two in. 

I wish you sweet dreams.  I wish you a bright and beautiful tomorrow.  I wish you holidays that will stay in your memory banks.  I wish you love...I wish you luck...I wish you contentment.   Go....be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment