Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, December 2, 2018

Sunday All Day!!!

Good morning.  It is pitch black out my window as the sky and earth meet; no wind, nothing moving, quiet....silence....a reflection in the window glass shows a little old lady with glasses on the end of her nose, frowning, not awake yet..smile!!

What is wonderful is the color in the sky, the dark shade of the clouds is floating over the tree tops as the tree tops are reflected in the sky.  It is amazing what you can see when you really look...smile.

I have no new news.   I have been on the quiet side.   and....that is good!! 

I am going to refill my coffee cup.  I am going to head for my easy chair....the television is on and someone is babbling away and I am not even listening.   I need to find a station with something 'good' on.

I wish you a wonderful, beautiful, restful Sunday doing all that you wish to do.  Laid back, lazy, is not all bad for the mind and the body.  It needs a little rest between the daylight hour that we rush through.   Sunday really is suppose to be a day of rest.....and we should enjoy it and be thankful there is a day to call our soul our own.   

Hot coffee, hassock at the ready, wishing you and yours a day to remember.  Go...be loving...be useful....be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment