Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tuesday, all day

Good morning...a new Tuesday to find things to do and places to go.   The sky is changing from night blackness to a beautiful blue with a few dark streaks as daylight comes.  No movement in the trees....quiet...silence out there...no worker cars coming in as the day workers are already in and working.  There is one Christmas tree shining bright and beautiful in one of the hospital windows very pretty, makes me smile.   It is tiny and has a huge star on top.  A new day, have no special plans but that doesn't mean I cannot make some...have to wake up and put on my 'thinking cap'....been awhile since you heard that expression...smile!!

So I have an empty coffee cup, an empty chair and they both need filling..smile.

I wish you a day that is special, fun, filled with loving folks who cannot wait to share time with you.   Get your Christmas list out and check it so you do not miss anyone...Shop until you drop and don't forget the wrapping paper.   A package of bows will help. 

Make your today special, just like you.    I am off for a refill, feet up, news on and will hunker down for awhile longer.   Lazy is good!!   Bye for now, I'll be back...smile!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment