Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, December 10, 2018

A New Week Begins!!!

Monday morning, Monday morning, la, la, la,...foggy, almost a rain spot or two on the tarmac, wants to rain but has not made its mind....trees are still,  no breeze at all.  The start of a new week, wonder what is in store for us...we are about to find out..smile!!!

I have dressed but no shoes on;  yuck, want to be Huckleberry Finn and go without shoes;  slippers are not all bad, but bare feet have a story all their own..smile!!

One of the night workers from the hospital wing has keys in hand as he approaches his car, getting ready to back out and home to snooze awhile...has to be hard to be a night worker but then I guess they get used to it. 

I am about to warn you that my mind is changing, slowing down, getting used to this age and not really liking it but it is working and that is what is important....I am  sure that I am not going to brag about how long I've been around...when I get to the Methuselah age I'll start to brag.  Come to think of it, I don't have far to go...ha.ha.ha....

So, I have said my good morning, hope your day is wonderful, like you....and I am off to my easy chair, a little more television and then off to lunch.   I am hungry so am trying hard not to 'nosh';  that is so easy to do..smile.

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU....give a little, get a lot...smile.    Hugs...come to mind......a little smooch on the cheek always feels good...GO!!! Have yourself a day to remember.  Hugs to all.





No comments:

Post a Comment