Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, December 27, 2018

Thursday Morning

Good Morning.   Night sky, two windows with lights over at the hospital wing and not a car moving in or out of the parking lot.  It must be all of five a.m. and folks like to sleep in, well there are exceptions...smile.

Coffee is hot and tasty.  Nothing good to go with it.   I wonder if the bakers make those long crullers.  I remember stopping off at the bakery to buy some doughnuts when I used to go down to visit my sister-in-law, Eileen, a long time ago, and stop off to buy a dozen and that always included the big round fat jelly doughnuts.   And you wondered how I got this girlish figure...ha.ha.

It is quiet out there in the parking lot.  Nothing moving at the moment.  There are two windows with lights on in the hospital wing, one with a tiny Christmas tree which I bet will come down today.   The holiday is about over, but don't worry there is another one coming along soon.  I'll be right back, coffee cup is empty, Mortimer the Ghost must be here, I don't remember drinking all that coffee....

We have a new day.  I wonder what is in store for us.   Packing away the Christmas decorations for one thing.   Running a dust cloth around wouldn't hurt and maybe there will be an invitation to go out and about a bit later today.  The stores must have their after holiday sales. 

So, I am off to start my new day , don't rush to wake up, you have the whole day ahead of you.   Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!  Love and Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment