Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, December 24, 2018

It's Monday Morning!!

Good Morning.  A new Monday, um...wonder what is in store for us today.  It is pitch black out my window so I cannot see the sky, or light, but speaking of light the little  Christmas tree across the way is shining bright and looks very pretty this morning.  There are two rooms with lights on, and one with the television on, so folks are waking up and getting ready for a new day.   My coffee is hot and so good, eyes are opening and now for the brain, hopefully with words to greet you with.  There is a choral group on, sounds like they are stuck in a slow rendition of something, but what I have no idea, not a favorite group so early in the morning.  I need a little jazz to wake me up...smile, or  a little polka might do it.  The road has a puddle or two.  I thought there was a break in the lights that surround the roof top but it is just the way they are set and have a pattern of two, four and then ten and not a light bulb out...smile.  Early risers over in the hospital wing as the room lights are on with the exception of one room.  It is dark and quiet out in the parking lot, no cars moving in or out at the moment.   A brand new day starts and hopefully we are ready for it.

The music group area dragging out a tune which could put me back to sleep...I will have to change the station so I can stay awake.    So...off I go to take care of business and wake up to a new day;  hopefully one filled with places to go, things to do and if necessary complete the tasks that need it.   I hope your day is a good one and you wake up feeling g r e a t, just like Tony the Tiger!!! 

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be a friend, be a lover, be YOU!!!!  Hugs to all.








No comments:

Post a Comment