Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, December 22, 2018

It Is Saturday!!!

Good morning.   I am up, not awake all the way but working on it.  It is pitch black out my window, worker cars all parked on my side and nothing is moving, silence so I am going to make a little noise, put on my coffee, find something to go with it and watch a bit of news...and...wake up..smile.

I hope your Saturday is a good one...I hope you finish up your shopping.  I think today there is free wrapping in town when you buy gifts down there.  If not mistaken, think my Christine is helping out.

I have one eye open, want my coffee but have to go make it.  So off I go..going to enjoy Saturday, all day, and hope to find a gift or two and finish my list.   I would sing you a good morning but my vocal cords are still asleep;  how lucky can you get???  ha, ha. 

Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault and have a good day ...all day...doing what you do best..being YOU...with love and laughter to share. 

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment