Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, December 7, 2018

Friday Morning

Good morning!!! I have one eye open  I am really not awake but here I sit and the computer only works when the fingers work and the mind....mind????  what mind?   I think mine is still asleep...and I am looking at the blackness of early morning, night is moving back slowly and I cannot tell where the sky begins and ends as it is still pitch black outside.   I am in no hurry, coffee cup needs refilling and my mind needs to awaken.....a new day a Friday, and I am not sure I want to be up and about so early....I do not have to....just bad habits...smile!!!

Today is laundry day so it will be good to get that done and over with.  I am still waiting for the day of disposable clothing, guess not in my lifetime.   I think Adam and Eve had the right idea, a few fig leaves and all was well....smile.

So it is Friday and there are places to go and things to do today.   The Christmas chores are lining up;   cards, stamps, shopping ....the needs and wants to be checked....The best gift of all is still the same....'time with YOU"....so we cannot always have what we want but we can cherish the memories and work at finding time to share when we can.   Time with YOU is always the best of times.

Go....have yourself a day that will stay in your memory bank.   A good deed, a hug or two, a smile always....practice, practice, practice!!!

My love and good wishes for a bright and beautiful day.  Go....make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment