Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, December 15, 2018

Saturday Morning

Good morning to you, good morning to you...I'm singing...ha.ha.   good thing your sound is low or out..ha.ha. 

It is Saturday morning and it has to be all of five a..m. but then I could be wrong as I've been sitting here at the computer for awhile now and I did a blog ...wonder what I said????  ha...ha.   I am almost awake...working on it, but am not in a hurry.

It is pitch black out my window, worker cars are coming in slowly, only one room has lights on, the same early riser every morning.  It is Saturday all day and I wonder what is in store for us.   There is more Christmas shopping to do, there is a list with nothing on it ...but...I am sure I will find something in my travels.  Speaking of travels, I am off to the kitchen for a refill...

So...go...have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best.   Be a good friend, be one to share a hug and enjoy it...be YOU....coffee cup is empty...oh dear...well you know what I am up to...

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment