Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, December 3, 2018

Monday Morning La, la, la!!!!

Good morning.  It is Monday, the start of a new week and I am betting a busy one.  There is much to do when the holidays come and there is a chore or two to do before the day is over.    I need to get serious and make a list so I do not forget anything;  the experts are right, 'the mind is the first to go'....mine seems to wander more lately so this getting older stuff is not nonsense, a prize pain in the butt would be more like it.

I need to take the march of time seriously as the way I am spending it now you would think I had time to waste and we know we never have time to waste.   I'll make a list today, that will be the incentive to get things done.  Now if the magic fairy would tell me who needs or wants what, I could get my shopping done but I have a feeling I am not about to move fast today and will be lucky I cross one or two off my list.   Shopping is fun when you know what you want to buy, but when you have to think and make decisions and are not sure, well that is a 'horse of another color....wonder where that expression came from.

So, go, have yourself a good day, all day.    Making a list doesn't mean you have lost your 'marbles' ;  it just means you have something to cross out and know you have not forgotten anyone.....so go shop til you drop and don't forget wrapping paper and ribbon.   It is so nice to have something to do.....ha.ha....love you, more every day....go...have some fun today.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment