Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, December 29, 2018

Saturday...all day!!!

Good Morning.   I am up, awake???? Not yet..but working on it.   I am looking out my window and it is the time of morning when the sky is black and the trees have disappeared into the darkness.   It is Saturday and the weekend begins.  I have no special plans, as yet, but I am sure I will find reasons to put my shoes on and go out the door.   Meanwhile, my coffee cup is empty and I need a refill.  I have nothing to tell you about this morning as I didn't do anything exciting or interesting yesterday.   I did have some drop in company and that is always good and fun.  I enjoy having a visitor or two and share a cup of tea and something 'good' to sweeten our disposition ...smile!!!

So, go...have a good day, all day, doing what you want to do.    Of course there are things that have to be done so get them done and out of the way.   Enjoy your Saturday doing what it is you love to do on Saturday..sleeping in???  I bet...whatever you choose to do, enjoy....share you with those you love and like.  Make your Saturday special, like you, and have a good day, all day.

Coffee....aah!!!  I'd share if you were here.   Make today a day to remember doing good deeds, sharing you with those you love and like.

I was gifted with a new puzzle which I will share with the puzzle folks upstairs.  It is going to be a very difficult one, a puzzle to drive us crazy and we thrive on that...smile.   

Have a Saturday to remember....share hugs, good deeds, a meal or two, or even a trip out to the stores for left overs....Go...have a day that is spectacular!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment