Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, June 3, 2019

A Brand New Monday!!!

Good Morning. It looks a bit hazy out there, wants to rain I think...and that is okay, we can always use a little rain. The bird is on the roof top, the trees are still, all are parked under my window today and I see a new white one with a big glass roof top. Each car has a spot to call its own and each one leaves just the right amount of space for the door to open without mishap. The trees are still, the sky is a murky blue, more light grey. Looks like we may have some rain an that is not all bad...smile. I am waking up to a new day and wonder what is in store for me. I had a good day yesterday shared with my girls and time at the Gallery. There were quiet a few folks drop in and several pictures went out the door to new homes and that is always good. I enjoy sharing time with the ladies and enjoy watching folks taking time to pick out their favorite piece to take home. There are several pieces I like but have little wall space and my wall is already covered with beautiful pictures. I enjoyed my gallery time and love sharing time with the ladies and the folks who drop in. Right now the bird is on the roof top, the trees are still, and the worker cars are parked under my window. The bird feeders are full and most of the hospital shades are up. My coffee cup is empty so I am off for a refill, hunker in my easy chair, tv on and feet up for a little while. A new day...a Monday morning to use up an enjoy. One never rushes a Monday morning...smile. I hope your day is special, like you....I hope you get to do all of the things you want to do. I hope that you are feeling g r e a t and enjoy your day, all day doing what YOU want to do...not have to do...smile. Be good...be kind....be loving...be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment