Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, June 24, 2019

Monday, Monday, la, la, la....

Good Morning. It is still out there this morning. The little bird is on the roof top across the way, the trees are still, only one shade up in the hospital wing and I have an empty coffee cup...so....that will never do....off I go for a refill. Ah, a wake upper. Good morning. How are you? I hope well, fat and sassy as the old adage goes...smile....and time for our prayer of serenity..."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." Have yourself a good day, all day doing all the things you want to do and need to do....smile. you will be busy all day. I am almost awake. It is silent out my widow, only three worker cars parked out there facing my window, one brand new grey one with a window top, lovely, bet it rides well. The trees are still, not a bit of a breeze this morning. The sky looks a little murky, maybe some rain? We could use some and I really do not mind a rainy day. I am going to love you and leave you and go off to my easy chair, feet up, news on, coffee hot....a good way to start a new day. I hope you have a day worth remembering and find friends to share time with and fun things to do. Be good, be happy, be the someone who brings smiles along with them everywhere you go. Be good, be kind, be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment