Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, June 15, 2019

Saturday morning

Good Morning. I have one eye open, Coffee at the ready....aah!!!!I'm waking up....or should say I am working on it. The worker cars are parked under my window, two brand new grey ones, one with a window roof top the other closed, a tan truck and two black cars out there on the lot this morning.The trees are still, the bird is still on the roof top and all is silent. Only one blind open in the hospital wing. One of my neighbors is out walking his dog, a daily chore he seems to enjoy; sleep walking is more like it..smile. It is Saturday morning , very early....so no new news yet....sleeping in has much more appeal...smile. I am off for a refill of my coffee, going to head for the easy chair and the feet up on the hassock, news on, no rush, no fuss, off to start a new day. I will be back later if and when I have something to share with you. Saturday is a quiet day usually, shopping for a few groceries is in store for me as the cupboards are bare. The old cry...there is nothing good in this house ...and you know that means no sweets...smile!!! I hope your day is a good one. I hope you are feeling good and ready to face a new day. I hope you have friends to share time with and you find places to go and things to do today. I am off for a refill of hot coffee, feet up on the hassock, tv on...nor rush, no fuss, a new Saturday to fill hours with fun in the sun or shop 'til I drop or my girls lead me astray....such fun..ha.ha. Have yourself a day to remember. Be good..be kind...be gentle...be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment