Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Wednesday Morning

Good Morning. The sky is full of fluffy white clouds, pale blue, nothing moving as there is no wind and all is silent at the moment. A couple of shades are up in the hospital wing but for the most part most are sleeping. One car just came in and parked, and some one worker has a new car to show off today. The little bird is on the roof top and I 'hear' silence. A new day begins....let us make it a good one. My coffee is hot and tasty, and my mind is not awake yet, has a way to go before it kicks in...wants to crawl back under the nice warm covers and snooze a little more, but...that is not the way it works...once up, up for the day....coffee helps....tasty and hot....and my first cup is gone so off I go for a refill and a walk across the living room to the kitchen and back so maybe then I will be more awake....or not...going back to bed has some merit...ha.ha. Some one just drove in with a new white roadster; good looking; bet expensive...and one of the young ladies has a new silver car, very pretty and she has her coffee cup in hand. The shades are down in all but one room. Someone is an early riser. Sunshine and beautiful blue sky, silence and a new day begins. I hope your day is going to be a really good one and you get to do all the things you want to do. As for me, I am going to refill my coffee cup, feet up on the hassock and a new day begins.... Mid week and I am thinking like it is a new Monday...wake up, wake up, you sleepy head, get up, get up ..get out of bed...la, la. la.....aren't you glad you are not in ear shot...ha.ha. I am going to love you and leave you. Refill my coffee up, feet up, tv on...and maybe, just maybe I can snooze a bit longer....go....have yourself a good day, all day, doing what YOU want to do. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment