Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Hump Day!!!

Good Morning. It is silent out there, bird on the roof top, no breeze at all, trees are still and the worker cars are parked under my window this morning. I have had one cup of coffee but you know that is only a beginning, now off for a refill...be right back. AAH!!!!! Yum, coffee, coffee, hot and black and so tasty. A bit foggy out there this morning. The little bird is on the roof top across the way and the trees are still, a very tiny bit of movement if you look closely. Three black and one white worker car in front of my window this morning. Blinds are down in the hospital wing and a mini red truck just drove in looking for a place to park. A time of the morning when you hear silence. A pewter sky, soft almost white blue, goes with the early morning silence. I'm awake!!! Well, almost...smile......a few more sips of my hot black coffee should do the trick. It is Wednesday morning, my little calendar says so. Hump day...a day of promise as we will be heading for a new weekend before we know it. Time does fly, more each year for those of us who are heading for that century mark. Oh we have a way to go but it is a lot closer now than ever...smile. it didn't take as long to get here as we thought..ha.ha. I hope your day is going to be a 'banner' day. I hope you find folks to love and things to do. Start with a smile, open those arms and give out a hug or two and you will find your beginning of today is just exactly what you want it to be. I see the bird feeders across the way are full. The bird is on the roof top and a new day begins. There is a new white van style car in front of my window this morning. It has one glass window that is small over the drivers area, two luggage racks and the owner of this car left a fancy big brimmed summer hat in the window area. All is silent...a quiet ....early morning quiet, even the trees are still this morning. The sky is almost white and glaring to look at. I am not awake yet but working on it and my coffee cup is empty so off I go. A refill, a walk to my chair, tv on....cowboys....of course!!! I'm singing "wake up, you sleepy head, get up, get out of bed, la, la, la" ha, ha. just what you need this early in the morning. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Have yourself a day to remember. Open up those arms, get a hug or two and give as many as you get...smile. it reminds me of an old saying about 'giving what you get' and if it is hugs...wow....the return is special...like you. Go..have yourself a good day, all day, doing good deeds, doing all of the good deeds you are capable of and make your day one for the memory books. Do I love you???? Of course, I do. You should ask???? ha, ha. You should know!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment