Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, June 17, 2019

Monday, Monday, la, la, la......

Good Morning. One eye open, quiet, silence really, trees are still, bird is on the roof top across the way and all of the worker cars are parked on my side,under my window and there are four black and two white ones so far. Silence, not a bit of a breeze, silence and stillness and a new day begins. I have no coffee left in my cup so I am going to leave long enough for a refill....be right back, smile!! AAH, hot coffee, the only morning brew that hits the spot....there is no breeze at all and everything is silent and motionless, even the little bird has not moved. A new Monday, let us hope this new week is going to be a good one. One of my neighbors is out walking is little 'long' dog and moving a little quicker this morning, must be a chill in the air. The birds are nesting in the little bushes in front of the hospital wing. They do have a favorite bush and surprisingly it is not the ones that are close and full but the taller ones that are more open. There is no breeze at all, a stillness, quiet, silence really. The little birds are flying around but not to the bird feeders which are full. Right this minute silence, peacefulness and the beginning of a brand new day. Wonder what is in store for us; wonder how the day is going to play out, wonder what choices we will make....well, I guess we had better wake up and find out...smile. Have a good day today. Be good, be kind, be helpful, be YOU. I am off to refill my coffee cup, sit in my easy chair, watch the news and do a lot of waking up unless I get comfortable and go back to a snooze mode....um...has possibilities. Make your day a good one. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment