Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, June 11, 2019

A Musing!!

Good Morning. I have been sitting here in front of the big window looking out at the tall trees behind the hospital building swaying in the wind. The worker cars are parked over here on my side and I can see out the windows but there is little to see. The wind is strong and the tall trees are swaying. The colors are bright and light greens and yellows in the sunlight. The birds have been busy flitting in and out of their favorite bush....all is right in their world. I have been musing..smile...wishful thinking is a better way....I want to describe what I see but it is almost impossible as the wind is up and the trees are all in movement. The birds are in and out of the low bushes. The roof bird has not moved in hours. The workers are out with lawn mowers so all will be bright and beautiful before this morning is over. I have been sitting here at the window for a good hour. I have been thinking...about???? nothing special but a bit of everything that has to do with enjoying the sights of the tall trees blowing in the strong winds of this morning. The cars are parked under my window; a truck with all kinds of crayon writing some child enjoyed scribbling. There are all kinds of cars, styles I couldn't tell as I don't know one from the other. I know a truck and a sedan..smile.I am getting ready to go up for lunch and I am hungry. I get up early and have my breakfast as fast as I can get my feet to hit the floor. I wake up hungry, how else could I keep this girlish figure??? no, no...no comments...it's okay..really...ha.ha. I have to find my shoes, put them on, go out the door, up the elevator to the third floor and cafeteria....Wonder what we are having today??? Something good I hope....I am hungry. So...be good, be kind, be YOU....have yourself a good day and do some 'good' things; be a friend, a lover, a miracle worker and enjoy the rest of today. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment