Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, June 10, 2019

A New Monday

Good Morning!!! The sky is soft blue, trees are still, only two worker cars parked outside my window this morning...a new Monday...the little bird on the roof top and all is still and quiet. Only two worker cars in so far. The little bird feeders have been filled so are ready for the birds this morning. I see one little bird is out there already. Early morning, the quiet time. My coffee is hot and delicious. I am off to my easy chair, tv news on and a new day begins. I hope your day is peaceful and good. Enjoy. I am off for a sip of coffee, feet up, news on...aah...a new week begins. Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault and be a friend. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment