Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Now It's Wednesday Evening!!!

Hello. I am sitting here at the computer looking out at the early evening sky. It is almost light grey, more milky white than grey and still, nothing is moving even one of the birds is on the roof top and is still. The bird feeders have been in use as the birds have found their way to them; there are four of them and all were filled early today and are about half empty now. A couple of birds have been flying low. They like the crooked bush in front of the hospital window. There are two trees about five feet tall, touching each other by the fronds but the roots are quite a distance apart. It really is quiet out there, no wind of any kind so the trees are still. The worker cars are fewer and there are a few empty spaces. I have seen some new and strange looking cars go in and out today. The designers are using their imagination and there are a few I really do not like. But I don't drive any more so I have little or nothing to add...smile....a good thing....who needs to listen to complaints about the latest car on the market...bet the price is interesting. One bird on the roof top. Tiny birds feeding on the ground as the seeds fell from the bird feeders hanging in front of one of the hospital windows. It is quiet. It is still, not a tree limb moving, There is a little movement in the bush in the yard here, wind must be coming in low tonight. No company tonight, guess everyone is hunkered down in their easy chairs watching television. Silence..... So, I will love you and leave you and go find my way to the kitchen, put on some tea water and make myself a cup of hot tea. There is nothing good in this house....ha, ha...I've said that before. I hope you enjoy the rest of today and have a good snooze when you get there. I am off to put the tea water on...aah....a good hot cup of tea does one wonders...try it, you may find you like it...a nice change from coffee, although I love my coffee. Sleep sweet, be kind, be loving. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment