Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, June 2, 2019

Sunday Morning!!

Silence...quiet....no breeze, cars parked on my side this morning and there are four white and two black that I can see, the rest are further down so out of my sight. Very early Sunday morning...sunshine. and silence. I have had my first cup of coffee and need a refill but will wait a bit as I want to get a word or two to you before I go and get dressed and meet the girls for breakfast out this morning. We have a sunshine morning. The tall trees are still, the bird is on the roof top and my first cup of coffee is gone..smile. It is Sunday, a pretty morning as the sun makes shadows on the side of the hospital wing building. Folks are sleeping in and that is good. White must be the color for cars this month as three are parked outside my window. Each a different model, each the cost of a kings ransom. I have yet to see an 'old' car. The pay scale must be high. I hope you have a good day ..all day....I hope you are feeling good, spry, full of life and ready for your new day. I would stay and visit longer but it time gets away and I have not put my shoes on...better shower and dress first..smile. Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what YOU want to do. Be good, be kind, be someone who makes friends and foe light up when you enter a room. Go...have some fun today. I'll be back....idle threats get me nowhere...ha.ha. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment