Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, June 21, 2019

Now it's Friday Morning!!

A young lady worker walking in with latte in hand, or a like beverage in a big cup, a long red car looking for a parking spot, a lonely bird on the roof top and not a bit of a breeze this morning....quiet...stillness...light blue sky, and one empty space waiting for another worker to come in. it is early. It is quiet. It is a new day. I have one eye open, off to make my coffee and wake up. I will be back...honest...but not for a few minutes...smile. AAH!!! Hot coffee....and sipped to the end, so off for a refill; be right back. Amazing how fast the first cup empties....smile. The worker cars are parked under my window and there is a creme coupe that is different, a light beige truck with crayon pictures on the windows. A new little wagon just drove in to park and it is a bottle green, different, and a nice size, mid range I'd say. One blind is up, the rest closed tight and the occupants sound asleep. Silence....stillness....one bird on the roof top not moving even a little. A new day!!! I am smiling as I think you do not have one eye open and could care less...smile. So, I will say good morning, have a wonderful full day shared with those you love and like. I am off for a refill; feet up on the hassock; tv on; a new day; be good, be kind, be loving and enjoy the hours ahead. Be a good friend today and tell someone close that you love them more today than yesterday..smile. Catch up and let me know how you are doing and share a little of the on going fun and games in your life. I think I get to shop today so I am going to make my list and add a few muscle builders to my list....doughnuts; coffee cake; ha,ha,....more like rye bread or a good wheat this week....go and don't forget deserts are good for the brain....how did you think I got so smart...ha.ha,ha,ha........ I'm going to love you and leave you, feet up, tv on, coffee in my cup....aah....a new morning. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment