Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, June 7, 2019

Now It's Friday Morning!!!

The sun is shining on the tall trees, very pretty; clouds this morning, the little bird on the roof top and all the worker cars are parked on my side, under my window. A new silver one, three black and one white and the rest I cannot see. My coffee is hot and delicious. One eye open....and no tales to tell this morning. Yesterday was a quiet day....but...my mind is changing and I am not remembering all of the happenings and events of yesterday as I have a new day and the mind has to be clear to participate in the new day. This getting 'old' is not for the weak. You have to be strong to survive the loss of some of the brain waves....with age comes wisdom I'm told...I'm waiting!!! The little bird is on the roof top across the way; the trees are still; the sky is a soft blue with a puffy cloud that reflect the light of the sun that I cannot see. The blinds are down in the hospital wing. The cars facing my window and there is a new one. I am not sure what the color is, a soft silver blue or grey, different and very striking. The little birds are flitting about the tree across the way. It is an odd tree, like a bush but not quite, different and the birds seem to love it. It has a skinny base and the limbs grow straight then bend to almost touch the ground. There is no wind this morning, everything is still, quiet, silence and my coffee cup is empty...be right back. AAH!!! I thank God for the coffee bean. There are two birds hovering over the three bird feeders. They seem to hide under the eaves and decide which one to use, fly away without using it. They fly by and hide in the bushes, almost like playing a game. I love to watch them. I see, as I look closer, one of the workers has a brand new car, silver grey, glass roof top, very nice, bet it rides nice. I am going to watch some news, feet up for awhile. Have no special plans for today and will take it a it comes. I wish you a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best. Some time, when you have time, you will have to tell me all about your day. So, be good, be kind, be loving. and catch up, I like to hear all about YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment