Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, June 6, 2019

It is Thursday

Hello. It is Thursday afternoon and the sun is shining, the wind is up and the trees are swaying, the little bird is on the roof top and the worker cars are all parked on my side today. I have been doing paper work and my mind has changed from being very good to fair... the old grey mare ain't what she used to be many long years ago;....ha.ha. bet your humming. I have done my paper work. I have taken my shoes off and have intentions of doing a lot of nothing for the rest of today. I see the sky is filled with clouds with dark centers and rain could come, okay by me as it has been awhile. I got my paper work done. I find I did not buy a special card although I thought I did...Ah, the mind....it gets a bit out of shape as you age and the older you get the 'stranger' it gets; a new puzzle every day...smile. Well you do have a way to go to catch up with me so don't give it another thought as you will have your turn soon enough. I know I bought a special birthday card for one of my sons.....can it be found???? Nope!!!! I put it away for the time I was to send it on its way....knowing how the brain is changing, I may have already sent it and forgot....oh dear....I don't think so really , but.....um???? If I did I will soon hear about it as it would have been unsigned..ha..ha. well we have to create our laughs as we go so don't be to hard on me. Shoes off, door wide open, sunshine and breeze ... aah!! I am going to sit in my easy chair, turn on the tv and see what is on and choose something I can snooze through....well, you do too...I know you do... I see the little bird is on the roof top. The worker cars are parked under my window today. There is one open space right below me....big enough for a truck...ha.ha. wishful thinking? Nah, a pretty car, maybe one with the top down..smile. I hope your day is great and you are enjoying your moments. I hope you are being kind and loving. I hope you are plotting and planning your vacation and it really is lovely up this way so don't hesitate to come this way....if you do, stop, call, I will let you buy me lunch..ha.ha. okay, I will treat and take you to the bet MacDonald's in town... Have a good rest of the day doing what you love to do. Catch up when you have time. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment