Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, June 28, 2019

Good Friday Morning!!!

A sky full of white and grey clouds, no wind at all, and a soft blue in the background. The bird is on the roof top of the hospital building and the worker cars are parked under my window this morning. One of our men is out walking his little dog, a daily chore he seems to love. There is a bright blue small car parking in front of my window. I mean blue. It is different, brand new, and has a sparkle all its own. One of the night workers just got in the red car, driving out, going home to bed after working all night. My coffee cup is empty so off I go for a refill...be right back. AAH, coffee!!! And....the prayer of serenity...."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change he thing I can and the wisdom to know the difference." and....we are ready for our new day. I hope you find places to go things to do and find reasons to smile all day. Hugs are good....I'll take a verbal one any time you want to share. A new day, go...make it a good one doing all the things you want to do....and a few of the 'have to' smile.....be brave...be good...be kind...be YOU!!!Hugs to all....Coffee...aah.....feet up...aah....getting 'older' has merit....ha.ha. shall I count the ways??? ha, ha.....I heard what you said...ha.ha. Go...have yourself a day to remember!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment