Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, June 29, 2019

I Am Back!!!

It is a little after ten, laundry in, walking the hall way and then sitting at the desk overlooking the court yard with the cars and trucks parked on my side. The birds are out this morning, feeding on the glass feeders and there are two that get a lot of attention, they seem to avoid the red one. One bird on the roof top and the trees are still, no breeze this morning. There is one truck out there you would get a chuckle over as some child had crayons and did the windows....lots of color and design....wonder if it is hard to get off...The birds are busy this morning. There is one that has not moved in some time, its favorite spot as I see it there often. The sky is 'murky' this morning; more light than blue, not formed as clouds but like a white sheet....not a bit of a breeze, everything is still. There is one truck parked outside my window that has colorful windows. Some children had a ball making designs on the rear windows. They didn't miss an inch. I am off for my run up the hall an check the laundry. I hope you and Jo have a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. Take good care of each other and catch up when you have time. love you more every day. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment