Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, June 14, 2019

A New Friday Morning!!

Good Morning. It is cloudy today, trees are still, the little bird is on the roof top across the way and all of the worker cars are parked outside my window. I can feel patriotic, smile...I have a red, a white and a blue, two black and one grey car parked outside my window this morning. One of the workers is about to take off so there will be a space for a new worker car. One of the ladies is walking in with a bunch of tulips, very pretty. It is hazy out there this morning, a grey sky, no wind in the tree tops and all is silent. Friday morning. I have been sitting here looking out the window at the little bird on the roof. It never seems to move. The shades are up on all of the hospital windows and at the moment...silence.....and my little square calendar says "Now, it;s Friday morning" and it is....I am in no hurry to get going...have no plans and the girls are off at yard sales looking for treasures....smile....let us hope they find some. I am going to wish you a good day ...all day...and hope you spend your seconds wisely ...as well as enjoying each one....smile. I know you will....probably off shopping and that reminds me I have a list to make as my cupboards are all but bare....nothing good in this house.....ha.ha. you have heard that before. I hope you find things to do, folks to share time with and enjoy today. Be good, be kind, be gentle...be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment