Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Tuesday Morning

Good Morning. It is quiet, the cars of the workers are parked under my window this morning with an open space for another worker who must be sleeping in. The bird is on the roof top. The sky is hazy, maybe a bit of rain, but the news has not predicted any, The announcer is saying maybe on Thursday or Friday with thunder storms.Guess we will wait and see...smile. I have one eye open, coffee cup is empty and I need to stop and get a refill..... AAH Coffee, coffee.....yum. News on about a fire that is burning fast and furious, sad, not close to containment. Didn't hear where but it is always sad and bad news. The hospital blinds are down, the bird feeders are still and the little birds are on the trees below. They fly up an get a gulp or two and then take off, all speedy flyers. The newsman is saying scattered showers but sunshine this afternoon. I am looking out my window to still trees, cars parked under my window this morning with a big open space in front of me. All is silent at the moment and that will change once the workers come in. No news this morning as I didn't go anywhere or do anything of interest. So join me in the prayer of serenity "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. The courage to change the thing I can and the wisdom to know the difference." So....stay healthy and happy. Find things to do that make you happy. Be kind, be good to all you meet today...be a friend. I need a refill of coffee, find my way to my easy chair, listen to the news and do a little wishful thinking. Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best. Lunch out with a good friend. Share smiles and grins and tell tall tales...smile. Be good, be kind, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment