Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, June 29, 2019

Now it is Saturday Morning!!!

My little block calendar says so....quiet...silence....nothing moving even the trees are still. The sky is full of white clouds but a patch of blue is showing and it is very pretty. The bird feeders are almost empty and one bird is on the roof top watching the worker cars roll in. There are two new cars on the lot this morning, one beige and small and the other a lovely shade of grey, glass roof top, a four door, and brand new. The window shades are not up in the hospital wing, all sleeping in this morning, but it is early and I happen to be an early riser....not because I want to, just a life time habit... It is Saturday,a good day to go out and about and see what is out there....smile...not much that I have not already seen...smile. I am going to refill my coffee cup, sit in my easy chair, feet up on the hassock, tv on......it is Saturday morning and the cowboys are coming on....smile!!! I wish you a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. Be good, be kind, be gentle as you meet and greet those you love and like. Make your today a memorable one and share you with those you love and like. I' off for a refill of my coffee cup; feet up on the hassock......tv on......no rush, no fuss....ah it is Saturday morning....join me in your best lay-down position, ha...ha....and make your Saturday morning as good as it can get. Have a spectacular day!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment