Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thursday morning!!!

Good morning. It is a bit hazy out there this morning. The little bird is on the roof top across the way; the worker cars are all ;parked under my window this morning....and it is silent, not a bit of a breeze, nothing moving hard, just a short breeze and a little bit of movement...it will change as the day progresses. Let us hope for a good day all day...smile. I have not been anywhere or done anything worth shouting about so I have no words to write to you this morning. I have laundry to do and that is not of interest; I have an empty coffee cup and need a refill. So let us hope today opens up to something fun and interesting so I can write and tell you all about it...smile. I hope your day is a fun one and you get to do a lot of what you planned to do. Sometimes life throws us a curve or two and changes occur but we are strong, and resilient, um...had a tough time spelling that this morning...smile. So.....be of good spirit, be a friend, be wonderful as you can be an go an have a g r e a t day!! I am off for a coffee refill, feet up on the hassock, tv on and time to wake up and start a new day. BE good, be a friend, be a love and share you with those you love and like. Be generous with your time, your words, and your hugs. I am off for a refill, feet up on the hassock, tv on and hopefully wake up to a new day with vim and gusto....well it is a thought!!! ha, ha.!!!! Make your today memorable!!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment