Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, June 20, 2019

A New Thursday !!!

Good Morning. I am off to put on my coffee and open the other eye. I will be back ... Um, um, good, hot coffee, a lot of haze in the air this morning, quiet, no breeze and the little bird is on the roof top across the way. All of the worker cars are on my side and there is a new silver grey out there this morning, not sure if it is a small sedan or a coupe but it is pretty and I'd say brand new. There is a car of every size and shape and color and all parked for the day. A new day begins, trees are still, sky is a mix of soft white clouds covering the entire span of the sky in front of my window. For the most part silence prevails. A new day!! I am not all the way awake but I'd say three quarters of the way. My cup is empty so you know where I am going....I'll be right back!! The news is on and the announcer is busy telling all about the morning rush hour. If he talked any faster we wouldn't be able to understand him. There is only one blind up in the hospital wing. All the of the other windows are closed up and the folks still sleeping. My coffee is hot and delicious and there is nothing good to go with it...nothing stays ..ha, ha....well,that is why I have energy...ha, ha..no, no, not fat....energy!!! So, there is little or no new news. Everyone in my family seem to be healthy and happy, least way they are not complaining. It is Thursday all day and no special plans to go anywhere or do anything. I think we will work on the big puzzle upstairs at lunch time, unless I get a better offer..smile. So...I wish you a good day, all day doing what you love to do. I hope that you make someone smile. I hope you are feeling 'at the top of your game' and spread a bit of joy today. There is a lot of cloud cover this morning but a few openings that show a beautiful blue. No wind, trees are still. Quiet A new day..go...enjoy it. As for me, I am off to my easy chair after I refill my coffee cup. I am going to put my feet up, listen to the news and relax until I have to get dressed and go up for lunch and a little puzzling. Well, that proves to be a pipe dream as I have a basket full of clothes to launder; oh well, no rest for the wicked... I hope your day proves to be wonderful. I hope your find things to do that please you and company to share that makes you smile. Don't forge a hug or two never hurts....think it feels pretty good...try it, you may find you like it...smile. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment